1. Broad T Cell Targeting of Structural Proteins After SARS-CoV-2 Infection: High Throughput Assessment of T Cell Reactivity Using an Automated Interferon Gamma Release Assay
Isabel Brand, Leonard Gilberg, Jan Bruger, Mercè Garí, Andreas Wieser, Tabea M Eser, Jonathan Frese, Mohamed I.M. Ahmed, Raquel Rubio-Acero, Jessica Michelle Guggenbühl Noller, Noemi Castelletti, Jana Diekmannshemke, Sophie Thiesbrummel, Duc Huynh, Simon Winter, Inge Kroidl, Christiane Fuchs, Michael Hoelscher, Julia Roider, Sebastian Kobold, Michael Pritsch, Christof Geldmacher
2. Left ventricle longitudinal strain alterations in asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic pediatric patients affected by SARS-CoV-2 infection
Domenico Sirico, MD, Costanza Di Chiara, MD, Paola Costenaro, MD, Francesco, Bonfante, DVM, Sandra Cozzani, MD, Mario Plebani, MD, PhD, Biagio Castaldi, MD Daniele Donà, MD, PhD, Carlo Giaquinto MD, PhD, Giovanni Di Salvo, MD, PhD
Article found here
3. Mild SARS-CoV-2 Infections and Neutralizing Antibody Titers
Responsible partner and further information:
ORCHESTRA has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101016167.
Supported by the H2020-RIA GA No 101016167
All publications of research results or information from EU-funded projects must be clearly marked with the EU-emblem (EU-flag) and information about the financial funding mechanism.
You need to acknowledge the EU-funding when:
- writing articles in newspapers, journals
- being interviewed e.g. for a newspaper, journal, radio, tv programme
- producing printed material such as brochures/leaflets/posters
- having presentations in public fora, e.g. conferences, seminars
For more information, please consult the ORCHESTRA Publication Policy, available upon request: email@example.com
The views expressed in this [publication/document/paper…] are the sole responsibility of the author and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.